In order to have access to all the options provided by 401k fidelity, login to its site and start to walk in a new concept of work. Let’s show you how to 401k Fidelity Login.
How to sign up in 401k Fidelity
Every time you want to enter 401k fidelity login is necessary, but before that, signing up is a compulsory requirement. In order to do so, these are the steps to follow,
1) Click on the page https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/N8Part/Login/Init.
2) The page is divided into two halves. The left one is for already registered users, while the right one is for people like you who want to sign up on the page to start using all its benefits.
3) Go to the New User section and click where it says Register Now.
4) A new window will open. The title of it is Verify Your Identity and it is used to confirm some basic information regarding your account. There are some fields and all of them must be completed.
5) Type your first and last name separately, make sure it is well typed.
6) Type your date of birth. The order has to be this one-month, day, and year. The month is ready to be chosen for the list provided once you click the existent arrow in that field.
7) Type the last four digits of your SSN to finally have full access to 401k fidelity login. Your SSN is your Social Security Number and it is formed by nine digits and given to all U.S. citizens, to the permanent residents and to the people who are working temporarily in the country.
8) Double check to see if all your information is correct and if it is, click the Submit button.
9) The page will ask you to enter your e-mail and confirm it going to your inbox tray. Besides, you will have to choose a username and a password, which will have to be written twice to be confirmed.
10) Once your e-mail account is confirmed, you will be ready to use 401k fidelity login.
How to 401k Fidelity Login
1) Go to the following link, https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/NBPart/Login/Init.
2) Go to the left side of the page and type the username you have selected in the previous stage, as well as the password.
3) Click the Login button to access the page. What to do when forgetting a password A possibility that may happen to you when you try to 401k fidelity login, it is that you forget your password. There is nothing to worry about if this is the case since by no means you will lose access to your account. The steps to follow in such situation are these ones,
1) Go to the right side of the entrance page, https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/N8Part/Login/Init.
2) There, you will find an accessible entrance that asks, having trouble with your username or password.
3) Click that link.
4) Enter your e-mail address for the page to send you an e-mail with clear instructions on how to restore your account. It is very easy and the steps are clearly explained so that you do not waste time.